I want to take a few minutes to update you all on my journey…
God is truly doing a good work in me and in my life! A few things have happened so, here’s a list:
- My divorce is final.
- I am a full student working towards a Master’s Degree in Education from Simpson University
- I am giving 30 days notice on my apartment this Saturday (2/15) and I am giving my two-weeks notice at work the following Wednesday (2/20)
- I will be moving out of my apartment on my way to Redding, CA on Saturday, March 15th!
So, that’s the big news in my life. I will be living with my folks for the rest of the spring and then will look for a place of my own in early summer. This will be a good time for me to get acclimated to the new town, get school work done, get plugged in at a local church, find work, etc…
I know I am going to miss my son terribly much… but we are already planning when Bug will be able to come to visit this summer! I am hoping to be able to take him to Disneyland at some point over the summer!!!
So, with all this change and upheaval going on, I have a couple of requests to ask of you, my wonderful readers:
- that Bug and I will stay close and he will know how much his Daddy loves him
- that I will find work (with benefits… I won’t survive without health coverage)
- that Ron and Carolyn and I won’t all drive each other nuts living in the same house
- that I will rely solely on God for my strength
- comments on my blog
- anything else you can think of so I don’t feel alone
Also, I want to get a tattoo to commemorate this time of change, growth, rebirth in my life… the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next one… the trouble is, I don’t have any really good ideas. I would love any suggestions you all might have!
So, that’s it for today, dear friends. I look forward to your comments!
Filed under: General, God, Philippians 1:6, Teaching | Tagged: Bug, California, God, He who began a good work in you, moving, Redding, Simpson University, tattoo, Teaching, Technology, testimony | 9 Comments »